With winter coming, I had picked up the insulating window plastic. That meant it was time to start putting it up (before it was completely necessary and we could feel the winter wind blowing throughout the house). In order to do this, I needed the hair dryer.
In most houses, the hair dryer would be easy to locate. But since our family doesn't use a hair dryer (I know, strange people that we are), it's only used when we put up the window plastic! Therefore, no one remembered where it was last put (since last year was the last time it was used)!
In his prayer, Jeremy asked the following:
"And please help Mommy to find the hair thing-a-ma-jig. Because she really needs to put up the stuff and I need to help her, so could you please help her find the hairy thing-a-ma-jiggy."
God not only hears and answers prayers (because, yes, we found the "hairy thing-a-ma-jiggy" before going to bed last night), but He knows exactly what we are asking for. Words are not as important as What we are trying to say. God knows and loves us. He understands us, no matter what language we try to speak! And He truly answers prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment